Sources

The following sources were consulted:

  1. Fewer, M. 2016. Hellfire Hill. A Human and Natural History. Dublin: South Dublin Libraries
  2. Domville Handcock, W., 1899. The History and Antiquities of Tallaght in the County of Dublin. Dublin: Hodges, Figgis.
  3. Healy, P. 2006. Glenasmole Roads. Dublin: South Dublin Libraries.
  4. W. P. H. 1913. Rambles on the Dublin Hills. The Irish Monthly, 41(485), 608-611.
  5. Healy, P. 1961. The Valley of Glenasmole. Dublin Historical Record. Old Dublin Society. Vol.16. No.4. 109–130
  6. Price, L. (ed). 1942. An Eighteenth Century Antiquary. The Sketches, Notes and Diaries of Austin Cooper (1759–1830). Dublin: Falconer.
  7. Furlong, A. 1895. In a Country Lane. The Irish Monthly. Vol.23. No.266, pp. 436–440. Irish Jesuit Province.
  8. Domville Handcock, W., 1899. The History and Antiquities of Tallaght in the County of Dublin. Dublin: Hodges, Figgis.
  9. ibid
  10. ibid
  11. ibid
  12. St. John Joyce, W. 1912. The Neighbourhood of Dublin. Dublin: M.H. Gill & Son
  13. Maxwell, C. 1956. Dublin Under the Georges: 1714–1830. London: Faber and Faber.
  14. Scantlebury, Rev. C. 1960. Tallaght, Co. Dublin: Its Monastery and Its Castle. Dublin Historical Record. Vol.16 No. 2. pp. 65–72. Old Dublin Society.
  15. Domville Handcock, W., 1899. The History and Antiquities of Tallaght in the County of Dublin. Dublin: Hodges, Figgis.
  16. St. John Joyce, W. 1912. The Neighbourhood of Dublin. Dublin: M.H. Gill & Son